Commercial Window Cleaning
After Builders Cleaning
The first cleaning phase of the project starts once the main construction work has ended (the roof is up and all walls and internal fixtures are installed). Although our specifications can be modified to suit your exact requirements, please see below a description of our standard ‘After Builders Cleanup’ service.
· Removal of all debris and dust
· Removal of all protective paper and plastic films
· Carpeted areas are thoroughly vacuumed, including corners and edges, using a crevice tool as necessary – If Required we can also wash such carpets.
· Vinyl flooring is washed over using environmentally friendly cleaning products; glue marks and other marks are removed
· Damp mopping of chipboard floor, including reasonable scraping off unsightly paint/plaster snots
· Walls over ceramic wall tiling are washed
· All woodwork is cleaned off by dusting and damp wiping all fixtures, fittings, skirting boards, doors, etc.
· Kitchen base and wall units are damp wiped inside out, including all surfaces and splash back; sink top is buffed
· Bathrooms / Toilets / Ensuite: All sanitary ware is thoroughly washed down; all marks on partitions and tiled areas are left in smear-free condition
· Staircases and stairwells are swept, scraped and washed down, including storage and airing cupboards
· All Radiators, Heaters and visible Pipe work are damp wiped off and dusted, up to a height of 2.5 meters
· Doors: All internal and external doors are dusted off and polished
· All internal glass (including portholes, vision panels, glazed partitions and doors, etc.) is left clean and smear-free
· Light fittings and socket outlets are dusted down in situ; all electrical fittings are cleaned off, including any plaster and paint marks
· All internal and external windows are washed over, taking care not to scratch the glass. All tapes on the inside are removed and the channels of the opening edges are left clean · External doors, meter boxes, soffit, fascia, downpipes and porch areas are washed down, including all threshold and sill channels to French doors
Although based in Southampton, we cover London, South Way, Wembley, Oxford, Swindon, Reading, Chandlers Ford, Eastleigh, Poole, Bournemouth, Romsey, New Forest, Lymington, Beaulie, Portsmouth, Gosport, Fareham, Waterlooville, Brighton and many more areas.
We also work with property developers, property management companies and local Authorities for contract cleaning.
This sector means as a company we need to provide full and comprehensive Risk Assessments and Method Statements as well as have Public Liability and Employers Liability Insurance which we hold to the tune over £10 million.